Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ask Casey...

Dear Casey,

My owner always scoops my poop but I am noticing that an awful lot of owners don’t. Are there any repercussions to this nasty crime?

A. This is why people hate dogs -- and I just want to reiterate that there are NO bad dogs, only bad dog owners. Listen up people, you wouldn’t leave your own poop out there for other humans or dogs to step in so why leave ours? It’s plain and simply rude!! And, yes, there is a pooper scooping law in Vancouver that comes with a fine if you are caught and I hope you are caught because it is criminal to leave poop behind! Starting at $250...

Dear Casey,

I hate taking pills. My mom tries to push them down my throat but I am a master at spitting, choking and coughing them back out. Can you offer her any suggestions to make this process easier?


A. Two words: peanut butter! Slather the pill in either butter or peanut butter and presto: pill gone. Personally, I am a sucker for anything with the word “butter” in it. Yummy!

1 comment: