|And if photos with Santa|
is what you’re feeling,
come to our event
It’s for a terrific cause!
Here are some of our favorite holiday traditions to share with dogs:
- Pick Out a Tree Together. There are tree farms that allow you to walk around and tag your tree. How about doing it with your dog? What a wonderful tradition!
- Holiday Paw-di-cure. How about a holiday pedicure for your pooch? You can be creative and paint the nails alternatively red and green just for fun.
- Pet Parade. Some towns or pet stores sponsor a dog event -- even a dog parade. Dress up your dog in his favorite bandana or Santa cap and take part.
- Hang a Dog Stocking. Why not? If you have a stocking -- your dog should too. Many of the dog lovers I know have stockings for each of their dogs.
- Go See Santa. How about a photo of your dogs or you and your dogs with Santa? This also makes a great holiday card.