Sunday, November 17, 2013

You and Your Dog: Photo Special

As regular readers of this space already know, since the time I first connected with Angie Wojciechowska of Off Leash Photography a few years ago, I’ve been a big fan of her work.

Angie came to my home on short notice when I knew Casey, my beloved first Bichon Frise, was really ill and took amazing photos of my pooches together.

In the process, Angie got some of the most heartwarming (and heart-wrenching) images of my Casey. It seemed to me those photos captured her whole essence and spirit, for which I remain very thankful.

I always tell people that a professional photo shoot of, or with, your dog is something you will cherish forever. Everyone should do this at least once during the life of their beloved pets. As the holidays approach, Angie has put together a tremendous package that will make this dream a reality for a lot of people. To book your spot for this special offer, call 604-618-2236.

1 comment:

  1. Fairly good post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed studying your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope to learn your post once more soon.

    Kind Regards,

    Colin Seal
    do you agree

    ReplyDelete