Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Letting the Cat out of the Bag


At Love on a Leash, we’re obviously most deeply concerned about dog care. Dogs are both our business and our passion. But it’s not because we don’t appreciate cats. Also, a lot of our friends and clients have cats and sometimes have no place to turn. So when I connected with Lori of Feline Friends Cat Care it struck me that this was a person whose passion for pets was equal to mine… just focused on the feline end of things!

So without further ado I’d like to introduce you to Lori and her fantastic catcentric services, in her own words:

Hi. My name is Lori and I have been asked by Tammy from Love On A Leash to tell you about my kitty sitting service. Tammy has indicated to me that many of her clients also have kitties who require excellent care while you are away. I can be that kitty care person. I specialize in kitty care in the Kitsilano and surrounding Vancouver areas.

With over 20 years experience working with kitties at the Meow-Aid Cat Shelter, taking courses in Cat Care at the BCSPCA, and caring for nine of my own kitties (both healthy and special needs), I am a responsible, reliable cat lover who will provide...

  • A safe, loving environment for your kitty or multi-cat household
  • Lots of affection, petting and play
  • Daily visits as per your kitty's needs (feeding; a pristine litter box)
  • Care for your special needs kitty (i.e., subcutaneous fluids; pilling; diabetic shots)
  • Other tasks such as collecting mail and watering plants...

Prices: $20.00 per day per household (1 hour visit per day)
References available from a veterinarian, cat households, and, of course Love On A Leash'
Please e-mail me to talk further about your kitty's needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment