Sunday, April 7, 2013

True Colours

Spring has sprung and the fashionable dog’s thoughts turn to change-of-season attire. (Okay: there are probably a whole lot of other things your dog is thinking about, but it sounded like a good intro!)

I don’t know how I missed seeing the Harry Barker Harris collection at The Bay until now, but because it’s so stylish and so Canadian, clearly I’ll have to get a sweater each for the kidlets to wear on coolish evenings when we’re in Palm Springs... just so they don’t forget where they’re from! And the thought the canoe dog toy won’t make a big splash around here, but I love the idea of dogs inclined to retrieving bringing back a Hudson’s Bay canoe!

You can look more closely at the Harry Barker Harris Hudson’s Bay Collection here, or ask about it next time you’re in the store.

1 comment:

  1. Holy WOOF! Those are so Canadian. I want the bed for on the deck at the lake house (and that would give me the perfect excuse to redo the cushions on the chaise's. I've got to match, right??) Adorable.

    ReplyDelete